Diagnostic of Educational Leadership Practice
This online platform, aligned with the Building Ranks™ framework, allows school leaders to demonstrate their practice and identify areas of strength and areas for growth. The data provided by the diagnostic offers a clear starting point for action planning and goal setting. The Diagnostic of Educational Leadership Practice will help you understand the school leader’s role in creating a high-performance culture and empowering the application of knowledge, skills, and a growth mindset in a global society.
Through 14 authentic situations, the diagnostic:
- Can be used across the leadership continuum from preparation through mastery, perfectly suited for both current and aspiring principals and assistant principals
- Assesses written and verbal responses to emails, observations, and voicemails to provide leadership strengths and areas for growth in the context of the Building Ranks domains—Building Culture and Leading Learning
- Is administered in a user-friendly, online format and provides full-color visual displays of data results
- Takes approximately six hours to complete, either in one sitting or several shorter ones to allow principals to manage their time
- Offers a tutorial that can be viewed as many times as necessary to help participants familiarize themselves with the tool