10 Skills for Successful School Leaders
One example of School Leader Trainings are Assistant Principal Institutes, which target the improvement of key skills necessary for leadership success. Based on the book 10 Skills for Successful School Leaders, these one-day learning events are ideal for assistant principals, new principals, and aspiring administrators.
Institute Session Overview
- Welcome and introductions
- Balancing content, skills, and knowledge
- Introducing the 10 Skills
- The Assistant Principal Voice
- A Deep Dive: Understanding the behaviors that make up the skills
- Tying it all together: Aligning the skills with your state principal standards
- Determining action
To learn more and bring a School Leader Training or AP Institute to your area, contact us at email@example.com or 703-860-7262.