Everyone can get involved during AP Week! Take a look at a few ideas for how parents, teachers, and students can show their appreciation for their assistant principals:
- Write a thank-you note for your assistant principal, with specific examples of how they have helped you.
- Create a photo scrapbook for the assistant principal with notes from the school community about why they are valued.
- Together with other parents and/or teachers in your school, buy space in the local paper to celebrate assistant principals’ everyday acts by listing some of the great things going on in the school.
- Record video testimonies from students, parents, and teachers to share on social media.
- Share some of your favorite photos from the year with your Assistant Principal on social media.